Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Welcome to AP US History

Your first assignment for the class is to enrol at the textbook website because we will be using it on a regular basis throughout the year.

Go to Henretta's, America's History site and click on "Student register" and fill in your email, name, password, password hint and my email address: fonscy@yahoo.com.

The website is here: Henretta's American History 6 Ed.

As proof that you have signed in I would like you to take the Chapter 1 Self Test I and submit it. You can find the answers in Chapter 1 of your textbook.

Email me if you have any questions about the assignment.

Comment below about what you think of the class so far or the assignment.

4 comments:

Meng Vang-hour 2 said...

The questions to the self-test 1 had more than one likely answer. So if we got the wrong answer but have proof in the textbook also, do we get graded on it?

Fonscy said...

There was only 1 correct answer for each. For this assignment, if students do it, they will get full credit.

Ruby Blau Hour 9 said...

I did the whole self test but this screen appeared at the end, and it won't let me go back. I can take it again if needed/possible.
This is the link to the screen it showed me after completing the test.

http://bcs.bedfordstmartins.com/henretta6e/player/pages/SelfTestFrameSet.aspx?chapterid=e9f1074c-ab90-447e-95f3-812bde2b2036&Assetname=Chapter%201%20Self-Test%201&assessmentid=62620e35-44db-44fa-a348-7a89b2f73572

Heather Witt-Hour 2 said...

you automatically get the information when we submit the test that we did it right Mr. fons?